Submissions are closed for 2017. Any submissions received as of now will be considered for 2018.
The 2017 Appalachian Outdoor Film festival will be on May 20 at the Historic Fayette Theater in Fayetteville, WV. To submit a film for 2017, please read the submission guidelines, and then fill out the form below.
- Your film must be shorter than 13 minutes, including lead-ins and credits.
- You must be legally able to transfer copyrights for your film and its audio to the New River Alliance of Climbers, so we can display your film at the premier and include it in the touring festival.
- If your film is accepted into the AOFF, you will be required to supply an H.264 file in either mp4 or mov at minimum 720p.
- If your film is accepted into the AOFF, it will be required to begin and end with a black screen.
- In it’s final form, your film will be allowed no more than 10 seconds after the final shot to roll credits.